If you want to show to your potential partner you’re rather serious and not just there for sex, use these simple tips to convince them. There are some basic differences between a date and a hookup.
- The authentic place of meeting. There can’t be a real date in such cheap and non-stylish places as a plain bar or pub. Take a person to some place of the atmosphere.
- Dress romantically. People mostly wear casual clothes for hookups. While we are impressing our date with either classy or very trendy clothes to go out in.
- Order wine or champagne. Who uses wine for hookups? It would be ridiculous. Short cocktails, whisky, beer are more suitable. While champagne and wine are for a date.
- Talk on personal matters. Nobody goes in depth with personal topics while hookuping, but it’s just typical for a date to learn about someone’s personality and life.
- Create chemistry not horny mood. We can be somewhat vulgar in casual affairs, but dating requires some stable chemistry and romance. Try to create it with your actions.